- Short term contract while the market is slow
- Join a challenging infrastructure project
- Data Center Transformation
Our client is a global IT vendor and one of the biggest names in the market. They are looking for a Data Centre Network Consultant to join the Data Centre transition and transformation team and provide design and migration expertise on multiple projects.
This role is a 3-month contract with an immediate start. They require someone to help out with an overflow of work and a potential extension afterwards. This is not a hands on role and will require someone with the ability to deal with vendors, have difficult conversations and the ability to push back.
As a Data Centre Network Consultant, you will be responsible for turning requirement specifications, migration and other foundational materials to produce the required Network solutions. You will assess the client solution designs for networking gaps as input to the overall Data Centre network environment.
You will be responsible for:
- Working closely with preferred Network Partners and vendors to organise and run meetings
- Influencing key stake holders on best practise
- Ensuring detailed designs clearly articulate assumptions, risk and client impact
- Leading technical escalations within a technical subject matter
To be suitable you will have:
- Ideally an Australian Citizen as you will need to be eligible to gain baseline security clearance which will be sponsored. If not, PR will be considered.
- Have an understand of network architecture
- Experience with the end to end physical Data Centre migrations.
- Experience with structured cable designs and requirements, telco installations
- CCNP or CCIE certified
- Experience with infrastructure and/or application relocation projects
- Experience with firewalls and load balancers, switches and routers
Apply here to register your interest or call Connor May on 02 9087 6292.