Our client is currently in the market looking for Cisco Network Engineer, as they have exciting pipeline lined up, opening the door to work with the latest of network technologies and delivering best of breed solutions. You will get to work alongside a dedicated network services group who facilitate the design, delivery, and support of various network solutions.
- Install, configure, and maintain data network equipment (routers, switches, firewalls, wireless controllers, WAN optimizers, etc.)
- Monitor performance and ensure network availability and reliability
- Maintain all IP addressing, including assignment of subnets, IP pools and VLAN allocations
- Document network and security policies, procedures, design, and configurations.
- Keep up to date on current threat landscape
- Interact and coordinate with vendors, suppliers, distributors, and contract consultants
- Perform 3rd tier support for internal customers
- Assist with incident response
- Upgrade and maintain infrastructure and systems during appropriate outage windows, which may be outside of business hours.
Must have experience in:
- Knowledge in security/network principles and technical understanding of IT security related technologies (e.g. Antivirus, endpoint protection, data encryption, PKI, HSM, DLP/IDS, etc.).
- Understanding of Network Principles
- Experience in firewall technologies
- Experience working with virtual networks and environments
- Experience working with Telephony (e.g Cisco)
- Experience with Call Routing solutions (e.g Genesys)
- Experience with Call Recording solutions (e.g Verint)
- Knowledge of frameworks relevant to role ( PCS-DSS, COBIT, ITAL, etc)
Take the next step - APPLY NOW! Or contact Gary Kumar or Taylar Duligal on 07 3295 7426 or on 07 3295 7484 .