Our client is looking for Organisational Change Manager to lead a stream for a complex, multi-project business transformation program focused on improving client-facing services, process automation and information digitisation & analytics, and has worked in close collaboration with the Program Manager and respective Project Managers and teams to facilitate delivery of the respective initiatives.
Ideally looking for candidates who has delivered organisation and functional-level changes ranging from implementing enterprise-wide ICT initiatives, standardising business processes, introducing new ways of working, driving changes to work conditions, and enabling organisational re-structures, many of which were delivered within highly scrutinised, regulated and / or unionised environments.
Duration: Initial contract for 12 months +12-month extension option
- Work with stakeholders in planning, developing, and executing change initiatives.
- Develop and implement change management strategy and method to deliver sustainable results.
- Defined and delivered the overarching and integrated program-level Business Implementation / Change Management, Stakeholder Engagement, Communication and Support Plans that underpinned and guided Project Plans and assisted the management of inter and intra project priorities, dependencies, and timelines.
- Develop change management plan based on business demand, challenges, and implications. The change management plans including communications, training's, stakeholder engagement, and impact analysis.
- Evaluate project plans and identify change initiatives required for successful project execution.
- Deliver specific risk treatment plan to mitigate business risks and concerns.
- Perform change readiness assessment to determine feasibility of implementation and present the results to business units.
- Monitor the adoption and utilization of change initiatives.
- Identify performance gaps and provide corrective actions.
- Provide information and assistance to business units in executing the change initiatives.
- Act as primary contact to address any issues and queries on change management activities
- Work effectively in a small team environment.
- Demonstrated experience working in change management roles for ICT programs
- Demonstrated experience with Prosci ADKAR Model, or another recognised Industry leader in the change space
- Demonstration of highly developed communications skills and experience including:
- Liaison, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences and influence others to move towards a common vision or goal.
- Demonstrated ability to elicit requirements and facilitate workshops utilising well-developed analytical and conceptual skills
- Demonstration of self-motivation, initiative innovative thinking with a strong commitment to achieve business objectives
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain productive working relationships across a range of stakeholders
- Demonstrated experience working with program and project management methodologies, and AGILE methodology.