Our client is looking for Principal Project Delivery Manager who has expertise in providing project management expertise and leadership to deliver technology and digital solutions. You will be accountable for end-to-end project delivery: from crafting a well-defined business case through to seeing the value delivered in project execution.
The Principal Project Manager spend around 75% of their time working on assigned projects, and 25% on managing portfolio and continuous improvement.
What is it in for you?
- Flexible working arrangements including working from home or remotely. This role is Brisbane based; however, site travel is required.
- With a passion for digital transformation you seek out business problems and explore innovative ways to solve them.
- Working with some of the best leaders in the market
Must have essential Skills
- Project Management experience a must. Experience at least in delivering Technology projects in OT, IT and Digital.
- Demonstrated experience as a senior project manager on large complex ICT or Digital Technology projects, with experience in the implementation of Control Systems (Network or Outage Management) and extended software solutions. Relevant experience must be evidenced in an asset intensive industry (mining, utilities, rail etc.).
- Ability to write/produce, tender and evaluate scopes a must.
- Strong communication skills and stakeholder management desired.
- Have a detailed working understanding and experience with the implementation of a large program of work (ICT or Operational Technology) with extensive integrations to complete the end to end solution.
- Data Analytics and Data science exposure and interest will be desirable.
- Knowledge of Project Controls will be desirable