Short Summary: Drive portfolio and program-level change strategy to Embark on an exciting transformation journey
- PROSCI accreditation
- Collaborative and dynamic team environment
- Ability to work from home and in the office
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Program Change Lead at our clients Brisbane CBD office, on a contract role. You will be driving portfolio and program-level change strategy - Lead the design, development and implementation of a comprehensive change management strategy and plan for the Operational Improvement Program, aligned to the strategic plan
About this role
As the Change Manager you will be accountable for creating and implementing change management strategies and plans that maximize employee adoption and usage and minimize resistance to facilitate successful project change outcomes within client , ensuring that personal and organisational capability in the effective implementation and utilisation of change management is increased.
This is a Program Leadership role in the creation of a strategy to support adoption of the change management techniques within the organisation. Support and execute organisational and program change management strategies. Develop and implement communication and engagement strategies, tools and plans to enable the success of both the program, projects and other strategic initiatives and initiate, influence, and maintain effective relationships with and between key internal and external stakeholders to proactively manage needs, expectations, mitigate risks, and address complex issues to support change.
- Develop strategies to sustain change and realise project benefits (ROI)
- Manage and lead structured change management methodology and frameworks to develop a customised and scaled approach for managing the impact of transformational organisational change for key whole of organisation programs, projects or initiatives
- Develop and implement strategies that will drive and support organisations adoption and proficiency with changes that impact employees across all levels
- Manage change outcomes - Deliver overall change management planning and implementation within the Operational Improvement Program including communications, stakeholder engagement, education and training, embedding and sustaining change and benefits realisation.
- Lead program and projects to achieve change program and project outcomes
- Manage stakeholder engagement and communications - Work with stakeholders to establish and manage expectations and ensure plans are developed and implemented to achieve effective engagement and communication with all affected parties throughout the project
- Embed change - Design, develop and implement an education, training and ongoing support strategy and plan to embed the desired change, ensuring appropriate support is provided after the project is formally closed.
- Benefits Management - Support benefits realisation of the project through the identification, documentation and tracking of project benefits.
- Improve the achievement of expected business project benefits through coaching change consultants to deliver consistent, integrated and high-quality change plans and activities, working within the standard enterprise change management framework
We are seeking someone with experience and attributes that include:
- Professional qualifications in Change Management (e.g. PROSCI accreditation)
- Extensive knowledge and expertise with demonstrated experience in a change management position
- Advanced working knowledge of Change Management approaches, principles, methodologies and tools (e.g. PROSCI)
- Demonstrated success in delivering agreed outcomes in program-based change management including design, development & implementation of change plans and application of interventions for complex change issues within a dynamic environment.
- Conceptual and practical understanding of best practice change management strategies, methodologies and techniques and their application.
- Proven analytical, conceptual and innovative problem-solving skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication, facilitation and organisational skills
- Strong focus on meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers
- Experience working directly with key business stakeholders, including management at all levels
Take the next step - APPLY NOW! Or contact Gary Kumar on 07 3295 7426, quoting Job Reference 531935