- 12 Month Contract
- Data Analytics Program
- Cutting edge technology and impact
Client and Opportunity:
Our client is a large and complex organisation with a number of disparate business areas. They have need for a Program Manager on an initial 12 month contract to manage their data and analytics strategy and implementation with a core focus on business capability uplift - that means giving different arms of the business what they need to increase their maturity.
This is a senior and strategic role looking to transform how the business engages around its data and analytics. It's critical that you have the ability to meet both the business/customers and technology teams where they're at to bring them on this journey. This role is a mix of strategic capability uplift and project delivery to business lines.
- Demonstrated program or project management experience on complex modern data/analytics initiatives that allow enterprise businesses to have better insights and visibility
- Significant project exposure to cloud and data platforms that support business lines
- Experience managing teams of high performing technical resources and vendors
- Demonstrated success in uplifting business capability in new technology areas, ideally within a data context
- Prince2 and Agile delivery experience