- Initial 6 months project with potential extensions.
- WFH Flexability
- Work on a Global Program of Work
About the Role
One of our mining clients is on a lookout for a Project Coordinator to work on a Massive Global Program of work and help the organisation in delivering multiple projects.
The Project Coordinator will be work alongside the project managers in the team to coordinate projects progression, manage project communications, and develop and maintain project documentation.
It’s an initial 6-month contract with potential 6 months extensions.
Your Responsibilities would Include:
- Plan and coordinate the Study phase of the project, from initiation to transitioning to the Delivery teams.
- Work with the project managers, business analyst and other core members of the team to ensure the project milestones are met on time and within budget.
- Experience stepping into the Project Manager role when needed.
- Engage with internal and external stakeholder proactively and build a trusted relationship with them.
- Conduct stakeholder analysis and analyse their dependency and impact to/from the project.
- Appropriately assess and analyse the project options to ensure optimal outcomes in-line with scope and requirements of the project.
- Identify continuous improvement initiatives to drive process, cost, and productivity improvements.
- Prepare and submit project reports to project managers.
To be Successful for this role you will need to have:
- Proficient in MS Office suite, Documentum, Tempo, SharePoint, and SAP/Fiori
- Ability to develop and maintain positive working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Understanding of delivery methodologies such as PMBOK, Prince 2 and Agile
- Has coordinated end to end projects.
- Has previous hands-on experience on IT and OT projects.
How to apply
For more information you can contact Gary Kumar on 07 3295 7426 / email@example.com or Susan Haidari 07 3295 7486 | Susan.firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference 537457 or alternatively, apply online below.