About the Job:
One of our non-for-profit partners is looking for an ICT Project Manager with proven experience delivering a range of ICT projects. The Project manager will be reporting directly to the General Manager Information Services Operations.
The PM will be an organization which is growth focused and has plethora of technical transition projects. The role is 12-month fixed term competitive pay contract with the potential extensions likely to happen.
- Work in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders, define project scope, objectives, and deliverables to support the agreed business goals.
- Develop detailed project and change management plans, to meet project objectives. This includes defining and developing the projects measurement of success
- Ability to identifying and articulating risks, and translate technical risks to business stakeholders
- Ability to work in collaboration with key technical teams.
- Prepare and submit budget proposals. Actively manage, forecast, monitor, control, and report budget forecasts, in accordance with the agreed Business Case(s).
- Undertake project risk assessments and identify, document, monitor, control and report on project risks and issues in accordance with defined frameworks.
The successful applicant will have:
- Experience in managing enterprise-level projects that require substantial process, system and cultural change, and result in improved business performance.
- Advanced stakeholder management and interpersonal skills, incorporating strong negotiation and influencing capabilities.
- Experience in leading business change initiatives, including the development and application of change management strategies, plans and techniques.
- Sound understanding of project frameworks and processes.
- Advanced capability to manage stakeholder and delivery issues in organisations at early-stage maturity in project and change management would be beneficial.
Take the next step - APPLY NOW! Or contact Gary Kumar on 07 3295 7426 or Dev Choudhary on 0732957424, quoting Job Reference 532316!