- WMS Project
- 3-6 month contract
- Highly collaborative working environment
About the Client:
Our client is an Australian household name and a leader in the logistics sector. While they are based in Melbourne’s northern suburbs, their projects have a national reach and encompass a broad range of complexities in 3PL solutions.
About the Role:
This is a 3-6 month day rate contract, with a high likelihood of extension due to a significant pipeline of work. Working with the PMO manager to deliver complex WMS based pieces of work for a variety of public and private sector clients. This role will be dealing with a diverse range of internal and external stakeholders in a high performing, highly collaborative environment.
The Ideal Candidate:
The ideal candidate will have a proven experience in:
- Multiple implementations and enhancements of WMS software
- Delivering to tight deadlines across multiple projects simultaneously
- Core end-to-end delivery using waterfall methodology
Nice to have:
- Experience implementing SAP EWM
- Experience using MS Project
- Background in logistics / supply chain / operations
This candidate will be clear and highly articulate in their communication, with a strong ability to establish and manage relationships with a diverse range of stakeholders, including offshore vendors. For more information please contact Abby Healy at email@example.com or alternatively, apply here.