- ERP Project – legacy system replacement
- Long term contract opportunity
- Be part of a transformation program
The Client - A medium sized NSW Government agency who are currently going through a large IT transformation. The strategy of transformation is focusing on the investment of latest technology, a complete modernisation of the environment as well as adopting digital services for both internal users and external customers.
Day to day responsibilities -
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Successfully manage the relationship with the business client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimise project risks
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Demonstrated knowledge of and experience in delivering solutions on in an enterprise environment with adherence to PRINCE2 framework.
- Minimum 5 years in IT with experience managing medium to large projects with business systems implementation and integration
- Experience with ERP / Financial Systems implementation projects
- Expertise managing suppliers for delivery of project and support services delivery within terms of contract
- Experience with direct management of development and testing teams
- High level interpersonal and team management skills for establishing good working relationships with fellow IT colleagues, the business and other stakeholders.
- Strong understanding of business change management
- Strong capability with Microsoft Project and all MS Office products