- Contract Role
- Office 365 Implementation
- Flexible Working Conditions
Our client is looking for a Project Manager who can assist in the implementation of Microsoft Office 365 suite.
- Acting as an interface between the business and technical teams during the migration process
- Identifying project roadblocks and suggesting solutions based on Microsoft tools such as Windows Analytics
- Capacity to manage high stress situations
- Ability to multi-task and manage various project elements simultaneously
- Ensure resource availability and allocation and developing detailed project plans to track progress
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule, and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools, and techniques
Must have skill sets:
- With excellent interpersonal, communication and influencing skills, you will be a natural team leader who can motivate and inspire the team.
- Highly developed analytical, problem solving and organisational skills with an ability to meet priorities, competing deadlines and use of sound judgement in decision making
- Demonstrated ability to liaise effectively with internal and external key stakeholders.
If you are interested, please apply, and then reach out for a confidential discussion with Tish Watson on 07 3295 7448 or firstname.lastname@example.org
People are at the heart of every successful business initiative. At TEKsystems, we understand people. Our deep insights into human capital management enable us to help our clients achieve their business goals - while optimising their IT workforce strategies. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.