Our client is looking for a Principal Project/Program Manager who has excellent track records of delivering projects within a large complex organisation.
The main remit of this role will be to manage the end-to-end delivery of multiple, simultaneous projects which are highly integrated and focused on towards a common strategy. This includes both Agile and Waterfall developments. This role will also be accountable for the delivery of all Capex, Lift, and Agile project developments.
In addition, the Job Incumbent will also be responsible for ensuring that all projects and the overall programs are successfully monitored, scope managed, documented, tracked, reported, integrated, and implemented.
To be successful in this role you will be an inclusive leader with the ability to manage multiple business priorities simultaneously
Must have experience in:
- Experience in managing effective scope and budget management, manage project delivery to commitments, and ability to maintain a strong engagement with stakeholders so client’s strategy and priorities are aligned
- Experience at in delivering Technology projects in OT, IT and Digital
- Strong core Project and Program Management skills across prioritisation, business case development, planning, governance, budgeting, resourcing, scheduling and change
- Strong stakeholder management and influencing skills and ability to lead and drive outcomes
- Strong understanding of IT systems and project delivery methodologies
- You effectively engage stakeholders across multiple geographical regions and thrive in ambiguous environments
- Ensuring the consistent application of IT project governance and compliance processes across programs and related projects
- Managing overall program and individual project budgets, establishing project profitability, and managing financial aspects of all projects to achieve profitability and return on investment
- Undertaking project ‘health checks’ to ensure IT programs/projects are delivered in alignment with the organisation’s enterprise architecture, strategy and project management methodologies
- Demonstrated experience in being directly responsible for managing and delivering programs of $10 Mil to $30 Mil + in value.
- Experience – such as procurement systems, share point, Office 365, planview, SPMF, capital approval, MS Teams is preferred. Experience with equivalent systems also suitable.
- Data Analytics and Data science exposure and interest will be desirable.
- Program management exposure and interest will be desirable.
- Knowledge of Project Controls will be desirable.
If this sounds like you, APPLY NOW! Or contact Gary Kumar on 07 3295 7426 quoting reference number #523696.