Our client, is a NSW Government Agency, which is currently going through an IT transformation. This transformation includes a range of projects, which will impact upon various internal business units.
Our client is looking to ensure the delivery of all projects within the program are done following an agile methodology.
In this role you will be expected to establish an agile delivery platform. Upon the creation of this platform you will then be responsible for the coaching of internal stakeholders in the use and implementation of the agile methodology within the delivery process .
- Establishment of agile platform
- Coaching and training of staff
- Engage and consult with senior stakeholders
- Engage with multiple vendor agencies.
- Effective communication and negotiation with both internal and external stakeholders
- Documentation Management
- Experience in agile methodology delivery
- Experience in Insurance or complex compliance and regulatory environments
- Experience and knowledge of Agile framework
- Experience using JIRA / Clarity / Confluence
- Experience using Guide Wire / SharePoint / Mule soft
- Exceptional communication skills – both written and verbal
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations