Seeking a Senior Business Intelligence Developer to design solutions for one of the world’s leading multinational companies.
Be rewarded by joining a Global Organisation in an expanding team who are looking to grow their Big Data and Analytics practice!
This role looks at spearheading and being the driving force towards introducing more cutting-edge technology and utilise predictive analytics/machine learning to help make better business decisions.
Benefits for you:
- Flexible working arrangements.
- Extra annual & paternity leave opportunities.
- Excellent team culture and regular social events.
- Great office space and convenient location!
- Travel opportunities.
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Play a key part in implementing new & innovative BI solutions to the business.
- Utilise predictive analysis to provide input to influence business decisions.
- Understanding, documenting and interpreting business requirements.
- Engaging and liaising with key internal & external stakeholders
- Designing solutions, data profiling, data modelling, and prototyping.
- Developing solutions, including ETL development, cube development and report building on an ad-hoc basis.
- Improving and maintaining the data warehouse and existing BI Solutions.
- Extensive experience in the MSBI stack (SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, Power-BI and T-SQL)
- Deep understanding of data warehouse principles as well as develop/implement data warehouse solutions across the Microsoft BI platform.
- Strong stakeholder management and engagement experience and able to build & maintain relationships.
- Excellent presentation, professionalism and communication skills to be able to understand business requirements and provide solutions.
Nice to haves:
- Exposure to financial data or similar.
- Predictive analytics and machine learning experience.
- Experience with .NET, React, Xamarin and Microsoft Azure (cloud).
- Diplomatic approach when dealing with stakeholders.
Contact Nanda Prawiro in our Brisbane office for more information by quoting Job Reference 519273 or apply now.
Phone: 07 3295 7421
People are at the heart of every successful business initiative. At TEKsystems, we understand people. Our deep insights into human capital management enable us to help our clients achieve their business goals - while optimising their IT workforce strategies. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company. Allegis Group is the global leader in talent solutions with over 15,000 employees, 500 locations and 130,000 contractors.