Our client is looking for versatile Senior Business Analyst who will work throughout the project lifecycle, from pre-gate 1 to post implementation. They are looking at somebody with strong BPMN experience and look at mapping the current state of the business and designing the future state.
You will be creating and maintaining process management strategies, frameworks, models, standards and templates as well as looking at identifying process improvements and support change management.
The Senior Business Analyst must be results orientated and must have experience in delivering quality business outcomes that provide sound strategic investments for organisations and satisfaction to their customers
Proficiencies / Competencies include:
- Business Process Improvements
- Requirements definition and management
- Business Modelling
- Business case development
- Current State and Future State Business Process Definitions
- Scope Definition and User Case Stories
- Impact Assessment and Financial analysis
Key responsibilities for the role:
- Extensive experience as a Senior Business Analyst working in a complex environment.
- Future State Business Process Definition.
- User Story elicitation and prioritisation.
- Proven experience in facilitating groups of diverse stakeholders to achieve agreed outcomes.
- Demonstrated analytical, conceptual and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to display rigour in advice, including advice that is supported by clear rationale; looking beyond the obvious and persists with analysis and solutions; making clear and timely decisions and having flexibility to shape the analysis to suit the varying stakeholder interest.
- Experience in large cross-functional projects.
- Working knowledge of BABOK accompanied with attention to detail, consultative communication abilities, analytical mindset, and strong problem solving skills
- Experience in delivering process maps using BPMN methodology
If this sounds like you, APPLY NOW! Or contact Gary Kumar or Taylar Duligal on 07 3295 7484 quoting reference number #523645.
People are at the heart of every successful business initiative. At TEKsystems, we understand people. Our deep insights into human capital management enable us to help our clients achieve their business goals - while optimising their IT workforce strategies. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company. Allegis Group is the global leader in talent solutions with over 15,000 employees, 500 locations and 130,000 contractors