- Be part of the world's largest privately owned recruitment company
- We enable career success by providing opportunities to thrive
- Enjoy uncapped earning potential
At Allegis, we offer a culture that exceeds all expectations. We're about people who don't just go to work, but love their work. People who don't just do a job, but live their role as an expression of who they are. People who are not just productive, but who achieve extraordinary results daily.
Working at Allegis Group is a career -building experience like no other. We offer employees unmatched career advancement opportunities, as well as the ability to help shape and optimise recruitment practices on a global scale.
We are now offering the chance for a Senior Consultant to enjoy a rewarding career within our Melbourne CBD office. You will be responsible for the end-to-end recruitment of IT roles developing new key accounts.
Your tasks will include, but are not limited to:
- Manage the fulfilment of client roles by overseeing the end-to-end recruitment process, acting as a role model to others.
- Maintain a pipeline of work by leveraging new and existing client accounts and conducting business development.
- Maintain excellent candidate and client relationships.
- Maintain high quality candidate networks.
- Manage existing client accounts to ensure the successful continuation of the relationship by sharing relevant industry information, making sure all requirements are met and any opportunities are followed up.
- Build new client relationships to generate opportunities and relationships for other teams.
- Act as an expert for the office in area of specialisation and aligned accounts.
- You are a successful IT recruiter and you are naturally consultative, have strong communication and stakeholder engagement skills. Building relationships is your second nature and your attention to detail is outstanding.
- Highly target driven, working towards commission
- You are a confident individual who is highly professional and engaging
- You possess resilience and can generate new business opportunities
- Minimum 3 years experience
With an extreme hunger for success, you do whatever it takes to find the best candidates!!.
Your career at Allegis will deliver more opportunities than you would expect. When you walk through our door, you will discover a world of opportunity that will enable you to grow and achieve in ways that stretch beyond your wildest dreams.
You'll grow, develop and be rewarded along the way. In addition, the following opportunities will be within your reach:
- Outstanding company culture, unbreakable team spirit and undeniable will to win
- Interstate and international career opportunities
- Quarterly awards, we celebrate our successes!
- Clear dynamic career path with continuous support to reach your fullest potential
- Salary range $80,000 - 100,000K