We are currently recruiting for a Senior Project Manager to assist our client on a multi-million-dollar initiative aimed to deliver a Learning Management Eco-System to over 1 Million current and future digital learners.
Must have experience in:
- Change Agent driving large-scale, cross-cultural, trans-continental transformations that bring collaboration, deliver measurable gains, ensure governance, and position companies as innovators and industry leaders.
- Managing the Feasibility, Initiation, and implementation of a new Learning Management System (LMS) project and ensuring successful delivery of benefits and scope, on time and on budget on a tight deadline
- Exceptional stakeholder Management both internal and external including: including project sponsors, Directors, Project board members and other staff, also external project stakeholders in leading the implementation of ICT projects to enhance the effectiveness of significant activities
- Lead a digital innovation and delivery team of 50+ to manage and coordinate the joint program team contribution to the delivery of systems in accordance with the business case objectives
- Implement project governance to support the Program SROs and Project Executives and stakeholders.
- Well- developed understanding of the application of change management processes and the impact of change on individuals and work groups within commercially driven client focused organisations.
- Takes full responsibility for the definition, documentation and successful completion of complex projects (typically greater than 12 months, with significant business, political, or high-profile impact, and high-risk dependencies), ensuring that realistic project, quality, change control and risk management processes are maintained. Monitors and controls resources, revenue and capital costs against the project budget and manages expectations of all project stakeholders.
- Acting as an escalation point for risks and issues throughout the project and actively manage these, including, reporting, mitigation, and rectification strategies.
- Strong delivery focus with a proven track record of successful delivery.
If this sounds like you, APPLY NOW! Or contact Gary Kumar or Taylar Duligal on 07 3295 7426 quoting reference number #523602.
People are at the heart of every successful business initiative. At TEKsystems, we understand people. Our deep insights into human capital management enable us to help our clients achieve their business goals - while optimising their IT workforce strategies. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company. Allegis Group is the global leader in talent solutions with over 15,000 employees, 500 locations and 130,000 contractors