- Leader for the Industry
- Pre-Sales Solution Architecture Experience Required
- 14 Month Contract
Our product’s mission is to revolutionize the way people connect, communicate and collaborate at work, by bringing the powerful tools we have built over the last decade into the workplace.
As a Solutions Architect, you will work closely with the Growth and Customer Success teams, pitching our product to new potential clients, and solving technical challenges impacting deployment and successful operation for existing clients. You will use your deep understanding of the enterprise ecosystem and the needs of clients in the region, working with the Product and Engineering teams to shape the overall product experience. You will also drive various initiatives to scale the product and make it easier to adopt.
- Engage with potential clients to understand their business objectives and challenges, whilst demonstrating the value proposition of our product for their enterprise business.
- Provide answers to security and compliance questions raised during pre-sales.
- Develop a deep understanding of the product system architecture, integration components and APIs.
- Collaborate with the Growth and Customer Success teams to deliver customized pre-sales technical presentations and product demonstrations.
- Identify key system architecture components, propose and help clients build solutions that unblock deployments.
- Act as a conduit between product engineering and clients, by influencing the product roadmap using regional insights and use cases helping us to think local while building a global product.
- 8+ years of experience as partner/sales engineer or technical consultant, preferably in the APAC region.
- Experience with delivering technical concepts to a C-level audience to help drive digital transformation within the company.
- Experience and understanding of the technical, organizational and cultural challenges deploying cloud based software-as-a-service solutions into enterprise environments.
- Experience with and understanding of enterprise security, including user/identity management (e.g. Active Directory), protocols (e.g. SAML, Kerberos), concepts (e.g. Single Sign On, Mobile Device Management), certifications and common regulatory challenges.
- Experience integrating cloud identity providers and collaboration tools into corporate environments.
- Excellent English language communication and presentation skills, both spoken and written.
- Willingness and ability to travel approximately 20% of the time.
For more information, please apply directly here, or contact Louisa Nortje on 0290876201.