- 12 month contract
- Heart of Sydney's CBD
- ServiceNow Admin Certification required
Our client, one of Australia's largest property development companies, is currently seeking a ServiceNow Administrator to join their team in Sydney's CBD for an initial 12 month contract.
Looking for a candidate with the following experience:
- General support, administration and maintenance of ServiceNow platform and associated applications.
- Create custom applications, record producers, catalog items and their associated workflows.
- Working closely with ServiceNow functional team, configure and improve core and custom applications.
- Monitor health, usage and overall compliance of ServiceNow and its applications.
- Develop systems integrations and process automation.
- Create and configure Business Rules, UI Policies, UI Actions, Client Scripts and ACLs including advanced scripting of each.
- Create and configure Notifications, UI pages, UI Macros, Script Includes, Formatters, etc. in ServiceNow.
- Coordinate application and platform upgrades.
- Load, manipulate and maintain data between Service-now and other systems.
- Create ServiceNow reports and dashboards.
- Participate in ongoing production support and end user support and coaching.
- Work with ServiceNow Project team to develop and handle updates and configuration changes as required.
For more information you can call Josh Jones in our Sydney office on (02) 9087 6267 quoting Job Reference 511227 or alternatively, apply here to register your interest.