- Seeking an experienced ETL developer
- Opportunity to join an exciting and high-profile program in State government
- Six month initial contract term with strong extension prospects
We are seeking an experienced data professional with proven work experience as an ETL Developer.
In this role, you’ll analyse data and identify issues, trends, patterns and solutions to resolve them. You’ll also support ad-hoc analysis of data in multiple business areas, including functional requirements and system enhancement requests. You will work within data management team to get a big-picture idea of team goals. You’ll assist and drive resolution thereby increasing throughput and achieving overall data team delivery goals.
- Minimum 3 years hands-on experience on Microsoft SSIS or SQL databases with strong SQL
- Minimum 3 years of hands-on experience in using ETL tools, such as SSIS, Informatica
- Experience working in large scale ICT Program of work or Projects
- Extensive knowledge of coding language (SQL)
- Strong data analytical skills
- Ability to collect, organize, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information & often
- incomplete data sets with attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience in various techniques for Data Extraction, Analysis and Profiling
- Ability to troubleshoot and solve complex technical problems
- Can do attitude
- Ability to juggle multiple ongoing projects & work collaboratively and autonomously at times