We are seeking an experienced Qlik Sense Developer to join a major transformation with our state government client. This role is based in Sydney CBD with work-from-home flexibility.
- Experience in Qlik Sense development, dashboarding and data modelling and reporting (ad hoc report generation) techniques.
- Experienced at Data transformation, the creation of QVD files and set analysis.
- Experienced in application designing, architecting, development and deployment using Qlik Sense. Must be efficient in front-end development and know visualization best practices.
- Strong database designing and SQL skills. Experienced in RDMS such as MS SQL Server, Oracle etc.
- Strong communication skills (verbal/written) to deliver the technical insights and interpret the data reports to the clients. Also helps in understanding and serving to the client’s requirements.
- Leadership qualities and thoughtful implementation of Qlik Sense best practices in order to deliver effective Qlik Sense solutions to the users.
- Able to comprehend and translate complex and advanced functional, technical and business requirements into executable architectural designs.
- Creating and maintaining technical documentation.
- Experienced in data integration through extracting, transforming and loading (ETL) data from various sources.