We are seeing a software developer with experience and training in ServiceNow.
You will be responsible for the design, configuration, and development of solutions in ServiceNow that are fit for purpose and meet expected ROI. The ServiceNow Software developer will work closely with customer product owners to understand, educate, and support their ongoing needs related to the process they are looking to model and automate; and put safety first.
- Support IT Service Strategy and implement ServiceNOW Road map of products and capabilities, ensuring upgrades, plugins, patching, clones and releases of new ServiceNow updates are implemented in a timely manner.
- Work with application SMEs and stakeholders to identify their requirements and collaborate with other ServiceNow Developers to analyse problems and develop solutions to customer requests through a wide variety of ServiceNow applications and capabilities. This may include creation of reports and dashboards
- Configure application UI, form, workflow and integrations as required
- Monitor health, usage and overall compliance of ServiceNow and its applications.
- Maintain and develop automated test cases and scripts for ServiceNOW products using ServiceNow’s Automated Test Framework solution.
- Support and Troubleshoot ServiceNow based Applications and Systems including account/group administration, perform root cause analysis for incidents, propose options, recommendations and implement solutions.
- Load, manipulate and maintain data between ServiceNow and other systems.
- Conduct technical training and lead functional and process workshops with stakeholders, including knowledge transfer sessions.
- Provide expertise on all technical questions and application configuration questions related to ServiceNow development, including advice on ServiceNow process and development best practices to internal resources and Support and administer ServiceNow at a Level 2&3 capacity, ensuring detailed documentation on all completed work
For further information and a conversation about this opportunity, please apply using the provided link or send your application to Savannah.Parker@TEKsystems.com.