The Company – A large, dynamic project environment in an organisation going through significant change and transformation.
Work in a team with industry best practices, standards and methodologies.
The Role –
Dynamics 365 CRM Developer/Integration, 6 month contract
Type of activities as part of role.
- Creation of Power Automate Connectors
- Configuration of Azure SQL Environment
- Dynamics to Oracle integration using Oracle’s REST and SOAP Web Services
- Dynamics and Azure SQL integration
- Data Migration from Legacy System into new Dynamics 365 environment.
The Person –
Demonstrable and comprehensive experience in Dynamics.
Demonstrable and comprehensive experience in stakeholder management involving stakeholders at all levels of the organisation.
Strong understanding of full system life cycle, its typical phases, the deliverables within the phases.
Understanding of process improvement methodologies, related concepts, and frameworks.
Outstanding ability to analyse, isolate and interpret business needs and develop appropriate requirements specifications.