- High Profile Government Client
- 6 Month Initial Contract - Long-term Prospects
- Large Pipeline of Work
Our Government Client is currently undergoing a Digital Reform Program and is in need of a seasoned resource to assist with both current in-flight projects and pipelined projects scheduled for a later release within the year.
The role will have a focus on the Application and Solution Architecture Domain. The role will be responsible for identifying dependencies, developing solutions and working with the technical SME’s to ensure a smooth transfer.
The resource will have the following Accountabilities:
- Review, interpret and respond to detailed business requirements specifications (BRS) to ensure alignment between customer expectations and current or future ICT capability.
- Provide input to the strategic direction of technology investments to assist in the development of the enterprise architecture and maximise the return on technology investment.
- Define and design technology solutions, within the agreed enterprise architecture, to assist the business in meeting their business objectives.
- Develop, test and implement technology solutions and report on delivery commitments to ensure solutions are implemented as expected and to agreed timeframes.
- Work closely with organisational key stakeholders and developers to ensure that the needs of the business are being met by the architecture teams.
- Conduct research and analysis to inform recommended IT solutions across a range of organisational mainframes and technical systems and devices.
- Translate the business strategy and ICT strategy into an Enterprise Architectures to enable delivery of solutions deliver the strategic objectives of the organisation
- Undertake high level research, horizon scanning and analysis to identify future ICT trends, related strategies, policy priorities and issues.
- Support the development and maintenance of ICT service catalogue collaborating with enterprise architecture, product owners and subject matter experts during solution development.
Key Challenges in this role include:
- Understanding the fundamental drivers of the business and challenge conventional thinking.
- Balancing current and new pipeline architecture requests in the context of competing business demands.
- Developing and maintaining Architectural standards and frameworks in a time of great change within the cluster, ensuring agility and flexibility is maintained in architectural designs.
To apply directly or learn more, please contact Alexander.Manly@TEKSystems.com