Our client is a national household brand looking to replace one of its core platforms.
They need a Solution Architect to come on board immediately to help a move from service oriented architectures to microservices in this platform change.
The successful applicant will have:
- 5 years or more of experience as a Solutions Architect in an enterprise environment producing standard architectural artefacts
- 5 years or more delivering as an architect designing solutions for customer facing business platforms
- Significant experience designing for microservices environments and connecting various applications back into new platforms
- Experience technically reviewing the services of vendors to align it with program outcomes
- Understanding and exposure to data projects (i.e. data warehouse projects, data lakes etc) - this is a separate project aside from the platform
- Demonstrated business acumen and autonomy on a program
- TOGAF certification
For more information, contact Alana Fiddes in our Brisbane office on 07 3295 7415 or email email@example.com quoting Job Reference 521157.
People are at the heart of every successful business initiative. At TEKsystems, we understand people. Our deep insights into human capital management enable us to help our clients achieve their business goals - while optimising their IT workforce strategies. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company. Allegis Group is the global leader in talent solutions with over 15,000 employees, 500 locations and 130,000 contractors