Our client is a nationally recognised brand who are currently undergoing some regulatory changes.
They need a Solution Architect to come on board immediately to help architect these regulatory changes.
The successful applicant will have:
- 5 years or more of experience as a Solutions Architect in an enterprise environment producing standard architectural artefacts
- 5 years or more delivering as an architect designing solutions for customer facing business platforms
- Prior experience with APRA is highly regarded as well as ASIC
- Significant experience designing regulatory upgrades
- Demonstrated business acumen and autonomy on a program
- TOGAF certification
For more information, contact Alana Fiddes in our Brisbane office on 07 3295 7415 or email email@example.com quoting Job Reference 521240.
People are at the heart of every successful business initiative. At TEKsystems, we understand people. Our deep insights into human capital management enable us to help our clients achieve their business goals - while optimising their IT workforce strategies. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company. Allegis Group is the global leader in talent solutions with over 15,000 employees, 500 locations and 130,000 contractors