Thrilling new opportunity based in North Sydney for an IT Business partner. Looking for someone to be the conduit between IT and specific business domains to work on establishing a better relationship between each domain.
To be successful in this position, you will need the have the below skillset:
- Detailed experience working as a Solution Architect within a Contact Centre/Unified Communications environment is critical to your success in this position.
- A background in technology Architecture is critical for you to be considered for this opportunity.
- Assist, advise and support the Business Unit General Management to achieve optimal IT and business outcomes within IT specifically relating to projects and or IT consultancy at a general level
- Participate in business forums to stay abreast of the business unit interest and goals
- Manage IT supply against organisational demand, i.e. the funnel of demand coming in and out of IT by driving prioritisation based on Roadmap plan, strategies and capacity.
- Establish trusting relationships with stakeholders and manage proper engagements through open communication, transparency and results-orientated outcomes.
- Lead a consistent IT demand management process ensuring alignment across the board and driving prioritisation based on company strategies, Roadmap, KPIs and resource capacity for your business unit.
- Facilitate regular IT demand forums with relevant business and technology stakeholders.
- Facilitate interactions between IT and the rest of the business to ensure that demand expectations are appropriately managed and that business goals are effectively prioritised and achieved.
- Facilitate in the co-ordination and collaboration of Business stakeholders and key IT representatives, to progress ideas or issues to resolution
- Identifying the current- and future-state business impacts within IT and the business unit.
- Responsible to provide a high-level impact assessment on new initiatives by collaboratively working with business units and internal IT functions. Accountable for a do-ability assessment which includes all elements of IT including delivery, domains, vendors and other resourcing requirements. Planning and Governance function will assist with Business Partners with the required resourcing assessment centrally.
- Manage business expectations and communicate risk based on demand load and capability to meet scheduled expectations.