Our client is a global leader in their industry and a new opportunity has opened for a Telecommunication Specialist to join their company. Located 5 minutes from the Brisbane CBD. In this position you will be responsible for coordinating all telecommunications provisioning and decommissioning activities for new retail stores that will be opening, relating to the provisioning of carrier services. This will include WAN upgrades and carrier initiated works like NBN migrations. Ensuring that whilst undergoing these tasks that the SLA’s are met or exceeded.
To be successful for this position you must be a driven individual who is focused, detailed in their approach and have tenacity to go above and beyond. Please see below to learn more about the duties included within this role.
- Communicate with internal customers and vendors to provision telecommunication services
- Ensure you meet all SLA’s
- Ability to coordinate changes in a fast pace environment
- Proactively prioritise incidents that come through
- Provide excellent customer service while troubleshooting technical issues via phone or email
- Assist with billing process for invoices in relationship to telecom services
- Build rapport with the support teams to ensure that customers request are handled with customer in mind
- Make sure work is completed on time and to agreed budget
- Support documentation to ensure retention of Intellectual Property including technical diagrams
- Extremely flexible working hours
- Regularly organised social events
- Friday afternoon beverages and food
- Travel discounts
- In-house financial and health services
- Access to an internal 24/7 hr gym
For more information you can call Alana Fiddes in our Brisbane office on 07 3295 7415 quoting Job Reference 511190 or alternatively, apply online below.
People are at the heart of every successful business initiative. At TEKsystems, we understand people. Our deep insights into human capital management enable us to help our clients achieve their business goals - while optimising their IT workforce strategies. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company. Allegis Group is the global leader in talent solutions with over 15,000 employees, 500 locations and 130,000 contractors