We are seeking a Test Analyst to join an established Government Department based in Brisbane City. This is a contract position until June 2021.
- Supporting the Project Manager providing test analyst services for the lifecycle of the projects.
- Proficient in taking business requirements and turning them into test scripts.
- Executing test cases, report results and record defects in, Atlassian Zephyr.
- Performing testing activities as required by the project
- Proactively engaging with the Architects, Business Analysts, Developer, DBA’s to gain an early understanding of upcoming projects/ changes e.g. Integration Platform, Database Consolidation.
- Assisting with UAT testing activities and provide advice, guidance and technical support.
- 3+ years’ experience as a Senior Test analyst
- Experience with Microsoft cloud technologies.
- Experience of testing Webservices (REST), SSIS, SSRS and API’s.
- Experience and knowledge of end to end transaction processing.
- Experience and knowledge of the Digital Transformation domain.
- Experience and knowledge of the Cloud Services and hosting domain
- ISTQB Certification or equivalent
- Knowledge of Prince2 and Agile methodology & processes
- DevOps and automated testing
Please contact Nanda Prawiro in our Brisbane office on 07 3295 7421 or email@example.com quoting job number 522017 for more information.
People are at the heart of every successful business initiative. At TEKsystems, we understand people. Our deep insights into human capital management enable us to help our clients achieve their business goals - while optimising their IT workforce strategies. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company. Allegis Group is the global leader in talent solutions with over 15,000 employees, 500 locations and 130,000 contractors