UX/UI Product Designer's
About the job
TEKsystems is currently looking for multiple UX/UI Product Designer for one of Brisbane’s leading retail clients. The roles will range from Mid-Level to Senior and salaries will reflect experience.
This business is renowned for its great culture and work ethic, and this role will be joining their top tier Digital team. They have a fun and flexible environment! They also have excellent professional development and global career progression.
What will you be doing?
- Working to help build the product experience designs from build to launch.
- Conducting user research which can include interviews, enquiries, testing surveys and metrics analysis.
- Creating UX deliverables (Mapping, journeys, workflows, wireframes, and interactive prototyping)
- Embody core user experience principles while having a strong customer focus.
What skills do you need?
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Product Designer
- Able to plan and conduct UX research.
- Strong in foundational UI design
- Strong knowledge of user-centred design methodologies and techniques
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Great presentation skills
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please reach out to Layla Walsh in our Brisbane office on layla.walsh@TEKsystems.com or 07 3295 7447 quoting job number 523641
People are at the heart of every successful business initiative. At TEKsystems, we understand people. Every year we place over 80,000 IT professionals globally, including thousands of candidates in permanent roles, at 6,000 client sites across Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. Our deep insights into human capital management enable us to help our clients achieve their business goals while optimising their IT workforce strategies. TEKsystems in an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider.