- Work with modern Java tech on multiple projects
- Located 5 minutes from the Brisbane CBD
- Up to $120,000 incl. super + benefits
Our client is a global leader in their industry and a new opportunity has opened for a Java Developer to join their company. Located 5 minutes from the Brisbane CBD, you will be joining an organization right at the time when they are venturing into an exciting phase.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate extensive experience in Java and continuous delivery methodologies, tools, automated testing and highly scalable architectures.
- Software architecture and design for key projects and initiatives
- Project delivery and enhancements across multiple applications
- Bridge solution architecture and software architecture
- Maintain documentation to ensure retention of Intellectual Property (IP) including technical diagrams
- Work closely with key project stakeholders to delivery key outcomes
Skills and Experience
- Java8, Maven, Gradle, Spring, Spring Boot
- Agile practices, Confluence, Jira
- At least 5 years’ experience within an enterprise environment working on Java enterprise solutions
- At least 5 years’ experience with most key technical competencies
- Travel discounts
- In-house financial and health services
- Access to an internal 24/7 gym
- Global career opportunities
For more information you can call Chris Fotinos in our Brisbane office on (07) 3295 7427 quoting Job Reference 510957 or alternatively, apply online below.
People are at the heart of every successful business initiative. At TEKsystems, we understand people. Our deep insights into human capital management enable us to help our clients achieve their business goals - while optimising their IT workforce strategies. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company. Allegis Group is the global leader in talent solutions with over 15,000 employees, 500 locations and 130,000 contractors.