Our client is a nationally wide known brand who are constantly growing and they are looking for an experienced Security System Administrator to join their dynamic, innovative Operations team.
Located south of Brisbane, this is a permanent opportunity where you will have the ability to work in a diverse crew and utilise many different skills to enhance our client’s systems and IT processes.
- Patching and upgrades
- Producing, updating and monitoring security policies
- Threat prevention, analysis and detection
- Lead incident response
- Splunk experience
- Firewall administration
- Conduct periodic network scans and pen testing
- Active Directory
- Windows Servers 2008-2016
- SCCM SCOM
- Extensive experience with Office 365
- Hands on experience with Exchange
- Exposure to Azure
- VM, DR, SAN, VLANs, backups
- Phone allowance (up to $80 per month)
- Brand new office with modern equipment
- Join a company who will invest in their technology
For more information you can call Alana Fiddes in our Brisbane office on 07 3295 7415 quoting Job Reference 509613 or alternatively, apply online below.
People are at the heart of every successful business initiative. At TEKsystems (formerly Talent2), we understand people. Our deep insights into human capital management enable us to help our clients achieve their business goals - while optimising their IT workforce strategies. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company. Allegis Group is the global leader in talent solutions with over 15,000 employees, 500 locations and 130,000 contractors