- 18 Feb start, 6 month contract with view to go permanent
- Working on a Cloud Migration project
- Located north of Adelaide CBD with parking on site
We have an exciting opportunity for a Government organisation working on a Cloud Migration project. They are looking for an experience Team Leader who previously stepped up from a Engineer role who can lead a cloud migration and implement other new initiatives within the organisation.
The role will require a minimum of an NV1 Clearance due to the nature of work.
The role is starting on the 18th of February and is an initial 6-month contract with a view to go permanent as there will be future projects and initiatives. The office is located North of Adelaide CBD with parking on site.
The key element of this role will be utilising your leadership experience and managing different skill sets within a team environment and ensuring everyone works collaboratively to fit the tight deadlines. The team size will be approximately 3-5 people.
The technical environment will consist of Microsoft Server 2008/2012, Windows Server, AD, VMware product suite, ESXi and ACI networking. Bulk migration from physical to virtual on any technology knowledge and experience would be advantageous.
To be suitable you will have:
- NV1 clearance and Australian Citizenship
- Experience working in the Government industry and ideally previous vendor experience
- Experience with cloud migrations if not instructure migrations and innovations
- Experience managing teams up to 5-10 staff of different skill sets
For more information you contact Patrick in our Sydney office on 02 9087 6817 quoting Job Reference 511330 or alternatively, apply here to register your interest.