I have engaged with one of my key clients to hire a Senior Network Engineer to join their innovating team. Woking 80% on projects and 20% BAU this role requires a switched-on attitude, a focused mind set, extremely good stakeholder management skills and a high level of technical capability when it comes to CISCO Nexus.
The incumbent is expected to maximise the operational availability and integrity of the companies Networks, with minimal risk whilst delivering to agreed schedules and IT Operations Service Level Agreements. The role will include Incident & Problem management, performing Service Requests and production related changes and managing a team when required.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience-
- Advanced configuration knowledge of Cisco Routers and Switches including Nexus
- Advance configuration knowledge in F5 (LTM, GTM, ASM and APM)
- Experience in security products such as Tripwire, Checkpoint and McAfee IPS & SIEM
- Experience with application layer and web technologies including web application firewalls and caching/compression techniques.
- Experience with, BIND, SSH daemons/clients, tcpdump, snoop, ethereal and other packet sniffing software or products.
- Experience with Oracle or similar web and application platforms.
- Experience analysing & documenting network configurations and operational procedures
- CISCO, CCNP
You can call Alana Fiddes in our Brisbane office on (07) 3295 7415 quoting job reference 499974or alternatively, apply here to register your interest.
People are at the heart of every successful business initiative. At TEKsystems, we understand people. Every year we place over 80,000 IT professionals globally, including thousands of candidates in permanent roles, at 6,000 client sites across Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. Our deep insights into human capital management enable us to help our clients achieve their business goals, while optimising their IT workforce strategies. TEKsystems in an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider.