- Digital Products
- Contract Role
- National Client
Our client is looking for Lead Business Analyst/ Experience Lead to manage a specialist user experience and product analyst team to deliver consistent, repeatable, reusable high-quality prototypes business and requirements for specialist digital products.
- Oversight of business requirements, design prototypes and release communication for the client’s digital product deliverables, as well input to product management guidelines, processes, tools, templates, and governance structure to be used by the Digital Products team.
- Influence and lead integration of digital transformation activities and other related technology enablers to ensure solution designs take into consideration business requirements, outcomes, and benefit realisation measures. This will involve working closely with senior stakeholders and external customers to support and manage the benefits realisation agenda for the client.
- Enable stakeholders to identify linkages, dependencies, and implication of complex issues to build clear links between digital solutions and the organisational strategy.
- Support the effective design and implementation of the transformation strategy and digital roadmap, including a range of digital products and business improvements that increases the organisation’s regulatory capability.
- Collaboration with senior leaders to determine and influence digital products and improvement program resource needs and recommend the alignment of the right resources to the right initiatives, ensuring resources are fully leveraged, silos are reduced, and cross functional requirements are clearly understood.
Must have skillsets:
- Proven program or product management experience, with a minimum 5 years of equivalent leadership experience in applying skills across business requirements, user experience and change management in a business transformation environment.
- Demonstrated knowledge and expertise in program/project management, portfolio management, systems development methodology.
- Change management leadership experience across people, process and systems change programs.
- Experience in leading others including coaching, mentoring, engaging, driving performance and KPI setting.
If you are interested, please apply, and then reach out for a confidential discussion with Tish Watson on 073295 7448 or email@example.com
People are at the heart of every successful business initiative. At TEKsystems, we understand people. Our deep insights into human capital management enable us to help our clients achieve their business goals - while optimising their IT workforce strategies. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.