- Do you have a "Human Centric" Approach?
- Are you customer service expert?
- Do you want a challenge?
Organisation: One of our public sector client's is going through a major transformation involving people, process and technology change and are looking for a Customer Services / Operations Manager who can build and grow their Service Management Channel ground up in a challenging change resistant environment.
Role: In this role, you are to provide "human-centric", robust customer focused service delivery to the business by planning and implementing customer service strategies and operations; improving systems and processes; achieving service maturity and customer satisfaction.
As the manager, the role is leading and motivating a team of staff to ensure they’re giving the best customer service possible, with responsibility for the day to day operations. Also, you will build the service capability to meet the demands of a dynamic Agile delivery team.
- You will have strong leadership skills, with experience in managing a team within a customer focused, challenging environment.
- You would have proven expertise in Service availability, performance and capacity, along with information security.
- Experience influencing senior level stakeholders and project teams through change management initiatives, ensuring services are provided at agreed levels of service and data integrity.
- Demonstrated ability to build strategic partnership with Vendors.
- Have led the information service disaster recovery planning process and the implementation of resulting plans.
- Lead negotiation and resolution of contractual issues, including failure to meet contractual obligations.
- Manage vulnerability and security risk assessments for business applications and computer installations
Nice to have:
Strong Agile background and experience with ITIL and COBIT framework
Please Note: Successful candidate will not be come from a traditional Infrastructure Manager role but from a Service Operations background.
For more information, you can call Jhansi Rani in our Brisbane office on (07) 3295 7413 quoting Job Reference 511345 or alternatively, apply here to register your interest.