- Brisbane CBD location
- 12 month daily rate contract
- Microsoft shop, using modern Azure technology
The role will apply specialist knowledge and skills in the analysis, technical design and development of software changes to software applications in a manner compliant with company coding standards, methodologies and practices. Working within an agile software development environment.
The Devops Architect needs to utilise your exceptional .Net development skills and talent for architecting/designing robust technical solutions. If you enjoy working in a small enthusiastic team, are passionate about developing quality code, enjoy conceptualising solutions and creating systems architecture & designs, and thrive in a fast-paced collaborative agile environment, this position could be what you are looking for.
This opportunity is a 12-month initial contract with the possibility of extension.
- Strong Microsoft background covering .Net and API/ Service oriented Architecture
- Experience with; Azure API Management, LogicApps, Web API, Azure Functions, Service Bus and Azure DevOps
- Automation of workflows between and within system defined roles
- Experience with consulting and designing roadmaps for cloud transformations, migrations and cloud native development for Azure.
- Experience working in a professional services organization
- Expertise with .Net Core
- Develop and Integrate modules to existing large SPA solution for complete terminal operations
- Build using in MS DevOps, with GIThub repositories in modern languages
- Distillation to developers of user story requirements using KanBan system in DevOPs
- Guide developers creating front end designs using CSS and Bootstrap
- Using Business Process Maps (BPMNs) develop semi automated decision support workflows
- Ensure Build and Unit testing of code to the standard of the DOOP DevOps pipeline
- Manage and enhance the existing DevOps pipeline
- Maintain standards of Data Transfer Objects (DTOs) design and integrate new between the 4 layers of app to minimise latency and bandwidth use
- Develop protocols for developers to use to deploy and syncronise created map layers, positionally correct for broadcast to mobile equipment user interfaces
- Manage development and enhance mobile interfaces used by operators and maintenance on machine and mobile devices used in the field over the wifi network
- Manage and enhance security matrix covering users and application objects