- ASX listed, industry leading business
- Ownership of multiple websites
- Exciting digital projects
I have a fantastic opportunity for a Digital Producer to join a fast paced digital team to manage exciting digital projects, work collaboratively with the SEO/SEM agency and manage the multiple websites that the business owns. Initially this role will see you in a 12 month fixed term contract but there is a very strong opportunity for this role to become permanent.
The tight knit digital team is growing and sits in a wider team of approximately 20 people. This business is ASX listed and is a market leader in their industry.
- Manage the AEM (Adobe Experience Manager) platform including UX, functionality, design, A/B testing, etc.
- Own and manage digital projects
- Work with the SEO/SEM agency to implement campaigns
- Develop digital SEO rich content
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop digital campaigns that have the best ROI.
- Use Adobe/Google Analytics to improve website traffic, user journeys, conversions and ultimately increase ROI
- Work closely with the AEM developers and IT teams to brief on any changes and requirements
- 4+ years of digital experience, E-commerce experience is highly valued
- Great project management experience is a must have
- CMS management experience is essential, AEM is a bonus
- Ability to brief and work with Developers/IT teams to implement changes on the website
- Great UX skills, catered towards optimising user journeys for the best conversion rate and ROI