An exicting opportunity to work for a multination company that designs and builds electrical systems and provides services for aerospace, defence and transportation.
This is your chance to put your IT skills into practice in the technical training space. Work acorss multiple clients [to ensure that all training products, processes and related documents are delivered for Defence communications systems
- Support the Development of training requirement specifications ( TRS), Training needs analysis (TNA)
- Assist in; reviewing training requirements, develop, produce and deliver technical training management package.
- Deliver training activities with a high knowledge of the product to a level that ensures students are able to be deemed competent.
- Must hold a current Defence Security Clearance NV1(minimum) NV2 (preferred)
- Experience delivering training courseware to military requirements
- Experience in System administration role, with network administration exposure (CISCO, Microsoft (Microsoft System Center) and McAfee technologies)
- Excellent communication skills
For more information you can call Alice George in our Brisbane office on 07 3295 7442 quoting Job Reference 509893 or alternatively, apply online below.
People are at the heart of every successful business initiative. At TEKsystems we understand people. Our deep insights into human capital management enable us to help our clients achieve their business goals - while optimising their IT workforce strategies. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company. Allegis Group is the global leader in talent solutions with over 15,000 employees, 500 locations and 130,000 contractors